Monday, July 1, 2013

Cafe Express

Do you remember my mention of my love of coffee in this post?  My favorite brand of coffee is Green Mountain Coffee Roasters. 

Cafe Express is a discount membership program offered through Green Mountain Coffee Roasters.  While I know that there are cheaper brands of coffee on the market, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters coffee is by far my favorite, and receiving a discount on a product that I love is even better!

Cafe Express membership offers some great deals.  You set up your recurring delivery by choosing what flavors you want, what quantities you want, and how frequently you want to receive a shipment.  You are able to change your selections at any time, and Cafe Express emails you prior to each shipment to make sure that you don't want to make any changes.  As a member you automatically get 15% off your coffee purchase (which includes bags and k-cups).  If you order four or more boxes of k-cups you also get free shipping.  After you have received four shipments, your account is accelerated to "Platinum Membership" which then entitles you to an 18% discount off of your coffee purchases.

The BEST feature (in my humble opinion) is the free extended warranty on your Keurig brewer.  With Cafe Express membership you are automatically eligible for this unique feature.  Should your Keurig brewer stop working after the manufacturer's warranty expires, you simply call Cafe Express, provide them with the serial number off of your brewer, and they will replace it with an equivalent machine for FREE!!  This feature alone is worth partaking in the program.  When our 3-year-old Keurig brewer ceased working, I simply called Cafe Express, they took my information, and a new Keurig was sent to me with absolutely no hassle!!

What are you waiting for??  Go sign up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment