Monday, October 28, 2013

365 Day Declutter Challenge Week 9 and Week 10


The Government shutdown threw me off my game, and I've been neglecting my blog for far too long. Excuse me as I take a few days/weeks to try to bring you up to speed on the Minimize This! activities that have taken place since October 1st!
Week 9: September 18, 2013 through September 24, 2013

Day 57:A pair of my daughter's shorts


Day 58:A plastic toy ironing board


Day 59:Yet another baby blanket


Day 60:A plastic bucket


Day 61:The photo is upside down, but a coat that my daughter has outgrown


Day 62:A bib - Given to daycare


Day 63:An assortment of plastic items from the "kid cupboard" no longer needed - recycled


Week 10: September 25, 2013 through October 1, 2013


Day 64:A pair of sunglasses the my daughter has outgrown - packed away for my niece


Day 65:A pair of hubby's socks that were too far gone to warrant folding - trashed! Shhh, don't tell him!!


Day 66:A pair of my daughter's pajamas that she's out grown - set aside for my niece




Day 67:Expired sunblock and diaper rash cream, removed from my son's backpack - trashed




Day 68:Tupperware salt and pepper shakers




Day 69:A stack of summer clothes that my son has outgrown - set aside for cousin




Day 70:A stack of shirts I no longer wear - donated via a "planet earth" yellow collection box


No comments:

Post a Comment